SERVICES and FACILITIES
- Shahwar Nissan is the name for hassle free car service & repair.
- When it comes to service technology & diagnostic procedures, we abide by the Nissan
standards; could there be a higher marking.
- From PDI maintenance to accident repairs, the entire service bouquet is accessible
under one spacious roof. Spacious heremeans 1 acre of area, situated right amidst
the heart of the city, at Jayamahal Extn.
- Our technicians are proficient in their work. They have been extensively trained
to diagnose & thus understand the latest Nissan models, thereby ensuring best service
- 32 fully equipped bays, state of art technology, modern tools, alignment & automated
paint booth, diligently trained technicians & courteous service staff help us satisfy
our obsession for mechanical fineness.
- Cash less facility from all major Insurance Companies.
- Cash less facility as extended by all major Insurance Companies.
- One phone call & Shahwar repair services & facilities are available on 24X7 basis.
New Vehicle Warranty period
The period for the New Vehicle Warranty is 24 months or 50,000 km (whichever comes
first ) from the date of delivery to the first owner.
The New Vehicle Warranty covers all parts and components of each new Nissan vehicle
except for those items listed under the section entitled "WHAT IS NOT COVERED" in
the Warranty Information and Maintenance Booklet, and the tyres and battery which
are the subject of separate warranties.
Nissan Roadside Assistance
Our Nissan has been engineered to the highest standard, providing you with safe
and reliable motoring. However, on the road, driving hazards and motoring problems
can occur. Nissan Roadside Assistance is a service provided to you as a Nissan owner
for the period of two years, regardless of distance you travel.
All you need do is call the toll free number 1800 209 4080 and a helpful Nissan
Roadside Assistance Consultant will be available to assist you. This service is
available 24 hours a day 365 days per year and covers you across India. This assistance
is also available in major regional languages.
- Free of cost Road Side Assistance service
- For a period of 2 years from the date of sale, Irrespective of kilometers traveled
* For Nissan customers who have purchased Nissan cars before 14 July 2010, this
service will be available by paying a nominal amount.
* For further details, please contact your nearest Nissan dealer.
Scope of services
- Emergency fuel refill.
- Cab Assistance.
- Battery Jump starting / replacement in run down battery.
- Flat tyre assistance using spare wheel.
- First hand assistance of technical problem over phone.
- Lost and locked key/keypad assistance.
- Free Towing to the nearest Nissan dealer in the event of vehicle immobilized at
- Onsite technical support.
- Food, water & first aid as per the situation.
- Dealer Locator
- Route guidance
- Urgent message relay to friend and family
- Vehicle repatriation
Nissan Extended Warranty
With You. Every Mile
Purchasing a Nissan Extended Warranty will help you maintain that sense of security
for years to come. This warranty provides your vehicle with cover for parts, repairs
and other expenses, similar* to the cover provided by your original Nissan New Vehicle
Nissan Extended Warranty is ideal for you.
- Nissan Extended Warranty is an extension of new car warranty.
- Nissan Roadside Assistance free for the extended warranty period.
- Provides free towing to the nearest Nissan dealership.
- Repair at Authorized Nissan Dealership by factory trained technicians with genuine
- No limit on number of claims.
- Transferable with the ownership of the car.
Package for Micra
If opted within 60 days from the date of delivery
If opted within 61 to 180 days from the date of delivery
If opted within 181 to 365 days from the date of delivery
If opted within 366 to 730 days from the date of delivery
MRP for Petrol vehicle
MRP for Diesel vehicle